The FFV requires all players to play in their correct age group which may not correspond with your school year. Age is determined as at 1st January of the current season. Players may be permitted to play up an age group, but are not permitted to play down an age group.
Boys are not permitted to play in a girls competition, however girls may play in the boys competition.
Please ensure that you select the correct age group when registering.
- Age group U5/6/7: players turning 5, 6 or 7 during 2020
- Age group Mini Roos U8/9: players turning 8 or 9 during 2020
- Age group Mini Roos U10: players turning 10 years old during 2020
- Age group Mini Roos U11: players turning 11 years old during 2020
- Age group Juniors U12-U17: players turning 12-17 during 2020 etc
- Age group U12 Girls: players turning 12 during 2020
- Age group U13/14 Girls: players turning 13 or 14 during 2020
- Age group U15/16 Girls: players turning 15 or 16 during 2020
- Age group U18: players turning 17 or 18 during 2020