- January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Age Levels and Gradings
The FFV requires all players to play in their correct age group which may not correspond with your school year. Age is determined as at 1st January of the current season. Players may be permitted to play up an age group, but are not permitted to play down an age group.
Boys are not permitted to play in a girls competition, however girls may play in the boys competition.
Please ensure that you select the correct age group when registering.
- Age group U5/6/7: players turning 5, 6 or 7 during 2020
- Age group Mini Roos U8/9: players turning 8 or 9 during 2020
- Age group Mini Roos U10: players turning 10 years old during 2020
- Age group Mini Roos U11: players turning 11 years old during 2020
- Age group Juniors U12-U17: players turning 12-17 during 2020 etc
- Age group U12 Girls: players turning 12 during 2020
- Age group U13/14 Girls: players turning 13 or 14 during 2020
- Age group U15/16 Girls: players turning 15 or 16 during 2020
- Age group U18: players turning 17 or 18 during 2020
Registration includes paying the 2020 registration fees. Registration is accepted on a first come first serve basis.
Register now to avoid disappointment.
Please note that uniforms are NOT included in the 2020 registration fees.
Payment Of Fees
The online registration process will allow you to pay the membership fees via Credit Card (using the Stripe Payment gateway). We are happy to allow you to pay a deposit of $200 per player with the balance payable by the end of January. Fees not fully paid by the end of January 2020 will be calculated at the full rate – not at the early bird rate.
If you wish to part pay/pay the deposit only, who will have to choose bank transfer only. You can contact your junior coordinator to arrange a payment plan if you need additional time to make full payment.
If you select Bank Transfer…. please initiate an electronic payment using the following bank information:
Account Name: Diamond Valley United Soccer Club
Bank Account: 669482929
Payment must be received within 48 hours
Uniforms in 2020
This year uniforms are being handled a little differently to in the past. It’s important that parents are aware of the changes to the process. Uniforms will no longer be required to be ordered at the same time as registration. There will however be a deadline to get your uniform orders in and guess what? If your uniform still fits from last year and you don’t need to replace anything then you don’t have to order new uniform.
Uniforms are NOT included in the 2020 registration fees.
Got A Question About Which Team or Age Level?
If you have any queries, please contact Rafael Merino on 0417 751 588 OR Mark O’Shea on 0417 505 078
Got An Issue?
If you have an issue using the site, please contact Jason Innes on 0448 007 793